Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi, I am a Graduate (Eng. hons.) and then completed Diploma in Graphic Design. I also have 6 yrs. job experience with Good IT companies. I want to settle outside India. Kindly suggest how could I do that?
By Anannaya Sarkar (Beginner)  8 years ago   10 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.