Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi how am i changed my cgpa my current cgpa is increases and now 6.56 how am i change my cgpa here
By RAHUL RAJ (Beginner)  4 years ago   17 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Top of this page click on 'My First Naukri' and scroll down up to your 'educational details' then click on 'edit' option. Now you can edit the details.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.