Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hello Sir, I am a Production Engineer of 2010 Batch Passout. I worked for 3 Years at Ship Building Company in Bhavnagar named Modest Infrastructure Ltd. as Production Engineer in Production department .Now I have resigned from that job. I want to change my field . What should i do for that?
By PATEL SANKET Y (Beginner)  9 years ago   28 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Although difficult, ask yourself what you want to do in life. The goal 'wanna change my field' is too narrow. Define exactly what you want to get into and then this question can be better handled
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.