Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

hello i am master deg student ( AND MCA),, now i m house wife,, i want a job which i can manage at home and earn for my child i need job must..plz help me suggest me any job
By roopali brijpuria (Beginner)  9 years ago   36 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
You Can Try Any Data Entry Job and as You are MCa you can work as Freelancer also it will better for u..
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.