Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hello, I am btech in computer science passed out in 2013 with an aggregate of 84%. Currently i am working in web development field form 3 months but feeling underpaid. Should i change my field or pursue any other course?? Any suggestions??
By Varinder Kaur (Beginner)  8 years ago   29 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Tushar (Mentor) 8 years ago
Hi Varinder,
I have seen many IT companies give very less pay to the software developers, web developers and support team people. It is because in India, there are IT engineers in bulk. Even at less packages, people are willing to work. So, you would get less package in whichever IT branch you will work.
But, the first and foremost thing is that gauge yourself. Ask within from yourself what you wanna do in future. In which field you wanna progress? If you wanna remain in this field, then work passionately. Dont worry about the pay. If you will work well, you will definitely get pay hike. If you don't get, you can switch to any other company (but only after sufficient work ex - at least of 1 year). There you will get high packages.
But remember the first some years of your career would be very hard to you. So be ready. I am not scaring you, I am just cautioning you.
All the best :)
Varinder Kaur Thanks for your reply... i l think about it..
8 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.