Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hai i am completed diploma in mechanical engineering in 2013 witch Dipartment or which type of job is sutable to me?
By arumalla.Nataraj ... (Beginner)  8 years ago   30 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Dear Arumalla , Take admission on B.Tech lateral entry as you are a Dimploma Engineer.. Your Job option will be wider. BEST OF LUCK.:-)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.