Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

hai,i am bhavya and i completed M.Tech(CSE)..i am trying for a lecturer post in engineering colleges..btno vacancy now wat else can i do till there is a vacancy..and i am not intersted in IT field.
By Bhavya (Beginner)  8 years ago   118 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
sekhar (Beginner) 8 years ago
hello bhavya you choose nice option in teaching field any insit teach tutions on subject it is hellpful to u r caeer.......
sekhar apply gate it is helpful to do a phd...
8 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Hi bhavya, I appreciate your passion for becoming a lecturer. If you are not finding a proper lecturer job in your city, then try for other cities or states where there are excess colleges are there, presently in AP you will find lot of engineering colleges where you can get Associate Lecturer job easily... Best of luck for your future :-)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Go for Doctorate (PhD) at a very good college/university. its the best option available now.
Bhavya plz gve a uggestion regarding how can i earn now..
8 years ago
Ratiranjan Senapa... Better you opt for a contractual lecture post at any college nearby your place. By the time you can apply for NET exam , by which you will be eligible for lectureship post in any UGC approved college/university. Regularly update yourself with the current vacancies in your area.
Best of Luck
8 years ago
Bhavya thank you
8 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Dear Bhavya , prepare yourself for UGC NET ...Tank Y ou :)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.