Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Dear Sir/Madami have done m.c.a from Ptu jalandhar distance learning.i am working in a government college as a fourth class employee.i do not have any chances to get promoted as the post.i am married now and i have two sons age is 36. now should i left the job and find job in mca profile.
By manish sharma (Beginner)  9 years ago   38 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Dear Manish,

I think the better option is to first get a job and then leave your current job. Reason is market scenario of jobs are not good. And if you don't have any prior job experience then you have to start as fresher. Where you might not get paid as much as you might be getting in your government job.

A good strategy would be to get first some job oriented training and then start picking up freelance projects. Check following sites for that :-

Keep Learning,
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.