Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Dear sir
i want to work in Electronics and semiconductor industry in R&D;department.
I have done my btech in Electronics and telecommunication in 2014. So how and where i can apply, because in most of industries approximately all post requires Experience but i am fresher so how can i start.
By himanshu (Beginner)  8 years ago   39 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Better to opt for various exams like GATE BARC etc,wherein you get a chance to get adjusted ,as a fresher, in the R&D;sector

Search fresher jobs in R&D;in:
himanshu sir I have Qualified GATE 2014 with 97.35 percentile and yet i didn't get even NIT's
because my Rank is 5987 out of 2,30,000 aprox.
then where can i get job with this qualification, my btech percentage is 74.8%
Please guide me.
thank you
8 years ago
JUNAID ALI RESHI See,there are various PSU's which recruit the candidates based on the GATE score.Improve the GATE rank.Also,there are other exams which they conduct for the recruitment.Better is to do some research by GOOGLE SEARCH and follow a blog of your choice for the updates.
8 years ago
Amir Ashraf Aazmi If you have interest in R&D;why don't you appear for GATE and do a MS (Research) or MTech from any of the IITs or NITs. That should be the right thing to do if you really have interest in research
8 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.