Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Dear Sir,
I did my BTech from IIT Roorkee in Chemical Engineering in 2011. Then I joined Aakash Institute as a Physics faculty. Since then I am working there. But now I want to change my career path. I believe that I am good in Analytic and Analysis. So jobs of Analyst suits me. So how to change.
By Deepak Kumar (Beginner)  9 years ago   63 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
This entity has been removed on account of abuse reports.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
you are from IIT , no one can stop you .. if you think you are good in analytic and analysis apply for companies R&D;section. It will be better if you do Mtech.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.