Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Dear sir,
i am holder in Computer science after that i had join a company i am working here as a system administrator now i want to change organisation so please can you send a best company name where i can work
By vikas sharma (Beginner)  9 years ago   18 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
keerthi (Beginner) 9 years ago
plZ will be change the my place
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.