Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Can I change the information which I have already submitted. Like preferd work I gave as internship now I want to change to full time job. How can I do that?
By Anjum N Shirol (Beginner)  4 years ago   18 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Ya sure, u can change your profile details from my first naukri option which is present at top bar
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.