Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

B.TECH IN E.C.E:--tell me about career/job if someone has some backlogs and he wants to be placed and earn job without clearing his but completed his 4 year duration
By saurabh bharara (Beginner)  8 years ago   25 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Certainly not possible normally. Certificate in hand is a minimum requirement.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.