Virtusa Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise class Products and Solutions for Global 1000 companies and leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Based in Westborough, MA, Virtusa employs the finest technology talent in the US, UK, India, and Sri Lanka. Virtusa's client list includes industry leaders across several domains, such as JP Morgan Chase, Vignette, PegaSystems, eDocs , Circuit City, McDonald's, Convergys, Qwest, Lightbridge, Xerox, Siemens and GE.
Product development imperatives are deeply embedded in Virtusa's process framework and institutionalized as best practices. Our process includes a focus on modularity of design, component technology, re-usability, scalability, portability, extensibility, maintainability, and supportability. Virtusa's ongoing success with leading ISVs and enterprise clients has resulted in six years of sequential double digit growth, a roster of impressive client relationships, and a cadre of high caliber employees.
Virtusa is currently a 2600+ strong organization with offices in US, UK, Sri Lanka and India (Hyderabad and Chennai).
To extract relevant content from the advertisers website and create or compose Text ads and Ad extensions for Search Ads. These ads and extensions are then served over the Search Ad network. The process calls for consistent accuracy and over 99%+ quality. Analysts (also called as Extractors or Verifiers) will provide the services to Googles relevant parties (Ops and Non-ops), and therefore, high quality deliverables are expected from the analysts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service and delight customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of url content along with 100% SLA adherence.
- Prepare and implement action plans to drive process improvements.
- Deliver high quality of work consistently w/t fail and ensure process compliance.
- Develop domain expertise and work like an SME. Challenge what seems not right!
- Perform high quality RCAs to identify the root causes of repeating/high severity issues
- Customer support or technical support experience in online industry (2 to 3 years) preferably with processes related to data curation / extraction
- IMPORTANT Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information
- IMPORTANT Advanced English Language Proficiency (both written & oral) Language Standard: Versant Communication Test Score >65 for Reading & Writing Candidates will also need to write an essay of 150 - 200 words in 10 mins or less
- IMPORTANT Decision making skills
- IMPORTANT Strong Logical/ Analytical skills (cognitive ability)
- Focus on accuracy/eye for details
- Excellent time management skills, most workload involves fluctuation
Hands on knowledge of Google AdWords/Digital Marketing will be an added advantage IMPORTANT Experience in Content writing or Creative Writing will be preferred
Transportation assistance, Free meals and Refreshments, Additional shift allowances.