Virtusa Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise class Products and Solutions for Global 1000 companies and leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Based in Westborough, MA, Virtusa employs the finest technology talent in the US, UK, India, and Sri Lanka. Virtusa's client list includes industry leaders across several domains, such as JP Morgan Chase, Vignette, PegaSystems, eDocs , Circuit City, McDonald's, Convergys, Qwest, Lightbridge, Xerox, Siemens and GE.
Product development imperatives are deeply embedded in Virtusa's process framework and institutionalized as best practices. Our process includes a focus on modularity of design, component technology, re-usability, scalability, portability, extensibility, maintainability, and supportability. Virtusa's ongoing success with leading ISVs and enterprise clients has resulted in six years of sequential double digit growth, a roster of impressive client relationships, and a cadre of high caliber employees.
Virtusa is currently a 2600+ strong organization with offices in US, UK, Sri Lanka and India (Hyderabad and Chennai).
Extract relevant content per the guidelines shared, which is served over Googles ad network and are viewable by our users/advertisers alike. The process calls for consistent accuracy and quality at a level of 99%+. Analysts (also called as Extractors or Verifiers) will provide the services to Googles relevant parties (Ops and Non-ops), and therefore, high quality deliverables are expected from the analysts.
Provide excellent customer service and delight customers by exceeding their expectations. Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of content Ensure 100% SLA adherence and process compliance. Develop domain expertise and think like an SME. Challenge what seems not right!
- Customer support or technical support experience in online industry (0 to 3 years) preferably in email support or content/creative writing.
- Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written & oral)
- Candidate should be proactive and an organized team player.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) platforms such as Google Ads
- (AdWords) and Bing Ads will be an added advantage.
- Engineering candidates (any stream) will not be considered for this role.
Transportation assistance, Free meals and Refreshments, Additional shift allowances.