PROCESS OF HIRING
Shortlisting from the
Online Test to be conducted
for the shortlisted students
(if test cleared) and HR round
Project description in terms of broad phases
- The engagement will be directly with the Product R&D team.
- All projects will be related to our product offerings and will involve development of extensions, APIs, Frameworks, Toolkits and other re-usable components to be used in one of our Product Suites mentioned above.
- These projects will be developed based on Java, J2EE Technologies using various frameworks like Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Bootstrap 3.0 JQuery etc. Some of the projects will provide exposure to latest technologies like Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, IOT, Chatbots, Neural networks etc.
- Programming skills in Java and knowledge of OOPS
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to research new technologies and methods
- Passionate about designing and coding high performing and highly scalable software solutions for Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI)
- Aptitude test
- Technical Test
- Face to face Interview (to evaluate logical & analytical abilities)
- Eligibility Criteria - B.Tech/MCA
- Job Location – Noida
- Branch – CS/IT/EC
- Passing out year – 2021 Batch
- Minimum 60% marks throughout academics, with no backlogs
- Salary : 4.25 LPA
Nucleus Software powers the operations of more than 200 Financial Institutions in over 50 countries, supporting retail lending, corporate banking, cash management, mobile and internet banking, automotive finance and other business areas. Its products facilitate more than 26 million transactions each day, managing over US $ 200 billion of loans and enabling more than 200,000 users logging in daily.
Nucleus Software also offers solutions to customers in the areas of Managed Infrastructure services and Application Development & Maintenance.