Jr. Engagement managers is expected to solve critical client problems leveraging strong problem solving and data analytics skills. The role requires independently managing seamless project deliveries and supporting practice leaders with account & engagement management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with excellent understanding of critical business problems
- Good grasp of Data Science Concepts, Business Analytics, Business Knowledge, and Technical Solution Design.
- Excellent Client management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate a business problem into an analytical problem.
- Manage projects from resource mobilization to first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight.
- Agile project management experience, including but not limited to scrum rituals, backlog grooming, prioritization, release planning, sprint/release burn down/tracking.
- Become a SPOC to get a view of client’s business problems for the offshore team
- Proactive client persuasion skills to identify possible analytics use cases
- Provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team.
- Manage and deepen client relationships, also identify further business opportunities with existing clients.
- Design solutions based on client's requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies.
- Actively contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solutions.
- Liaison with practice heads and account leads for RFPs
You are good at:
- Working knowledge of analytics life cycle and ML/BI concepts with good analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Ability to partner with BD teams to understand client problems and marketing strategies.
Makes you great:
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability. Be ready to get your hands dirty!
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and ability to influence.
- 0 to 5 years of experience (Prior to MBA)
- MBA (Analytics background) from IIM (2018 & 2019 passout) + B.Tech (CS/IT) / MSc. (Maths/Stats)