We are looking for self-motivated data scientists to join our Data science team. As a data scientist, candidate is expected to understand a business problem, formulate possible solution approaches and use required analytical techniques or/and develop machine learning or statistical models to solve the same.
- Understand how to attack a data science problem and come with relevant approach(es)
- Decent understanding of data, commonly existing business problems and use of techniques to solve them
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis of data and chart out clear take away(s) from the same
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas, approaches and insights
- Hands on at least 3-4 techniques/Machine Learning Concepts and algorithms such as Linear Regressions, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Random Forests, Bagging and Boosting, Recommendation systems etc.
- Ability to working with open source data science technologies like Python & R
- Be an active team member and execute complex analytical projects by leading and participating in tasks that use advanced statistical modeling and machine learning techniques
- Ability to think of computationally efficient and business effective analytical solutions
- Establish machine learning techniques for path to automating manual workflows
- Work closely with data engineers and product teams to solve real world problems
- Hands-on with common data processing techniques
You are good at:
- Common data science toolkits, such as Python
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL
- Have successfully developed and deployed at least 3-4 Machine Learning/Data Science projects or assignments
- Excellent team player and decent communication skills
Makes you great:
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability. Be ready to get your hands dirty!
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and ability to influence.
- 0 to 1 year of experience
- B.Tech + M.Tech (CS/IT) Dual Degree from IIT / IIIT / IISc