With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Content Moderation.
We’re looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fastpaced, dynamic environment.
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Qualifications we seek in you
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Presence in 25 countries, with 70 delivery centers.
- 90,0000+ employees and growing with robust supply chain of talent
- 700+ clients with 4700+ processes
- Education @ work – management courses from IIM, XLRI, IMT etc. Finance courses like CFA, CPA, Management accounting etc. Insurance, software, analytics etc.
- Various online trainings from harvard business publishing.
- Competitive compensation
30 countries around the world.