Capita India - Hiring Executive - Customer Service
Pune Walk-in Dates:
12th Dec to 16th Dec 2016
Tower 10, 2nd Floor,
Magarpatta City, Pune
10am to 5pm
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fresher (Any 2016 pass out either graduate or MBA colleges / Non Engineering)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible in meeting the dynamic nature of work
Qualification: B .Com / B.A. / B.Sc / BBA / BBM / BBS(Any Specialization) or MBA / PGDM / MMS (Any Specialization)
Salary Offered: 2.25 Lakh - 2.5 Lakh
- This is a back office customer service role which involves processing cases on webchats and / or email
- Conduct web chats with the end customer and provide responses to the queries raised by the customer
- Make any relevant changes to the customers profiles on the systems
- Be able to refer and resolve any queries which need a steer from the process leader/ team coach
- Highlight any discrepancies with the customers data to the process leader/team coach or assistant operations manager
- Recommend any relevant products or billing profiles to the end customer.
- The role requires an individual to comprehend and articulate a query or complaint raised by the customer and be able to provide an effective and accurate response to it.
- The individual is expected to take ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets.
- Role requires an individual to reflect on their performance and learn from their mistakes, seeing these as opportunities to improve on ones performance in the future.
- The individual should agree on personal objectives with his/her team manager and discuss performance against these objectives with his/her team manager
- The individual should highlight any instances or give an indication where it appears that the customer may not be treated fairly.
- The individual should be flexible in meeting the dynamic nature of work
- To provide customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Drive a culture of quality and accuracy through cases worked on within the stipulated frameworks;
- Escalate any problem or risks to the Team Manager in the first instance and report breaches as per the prescribed Framework;
- Act as a facilitator during cross training and also get cross trained in other transaction types, once such opportunities are presented;
- Update the Time Capture Tool periodically and accurately;
- Maintain and implement personal development plans in partnership with the immediate manager;
- Identify, recommend and facilitate the implementation of process improvement initiatives / ideas to improve efficiency
- Shifts - UK shifts (Rotational, which also includes night shifts)
Capita Offshore Services is a subsidiary of Capita Group Plc. Capita led the evolution of business process outsourcing in the UK in the 1980s and is now the UK's number one outsource provider.
Mirroring Capita's best practices in business process management and tapping on India's talent pool, Capita Offshore Services aims to replicate its parent company's success in India.
With offices in Thane and Andheri (Mumbai), Capita Offshore Services caters to a variety of clients ranging from Financial Services providers and UK Public Offices, to Insurances companies. Our transactions range from back office data processing, to highly complex KPO functions covering multiple industry sectors.
The variety of BPO and KPO services provide staff with the opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative company, with access to some of the top experts in the UK BPO sector.